- Your comment included an affiliate link.
- Your comment included a shortened url, which are deleted because they typically are affiliate links themselves or used to hide an affiliate link.
- Your comment was a duplicate post and does not add value to the community. Please post unique comments EVERY time to effectively contribute to the community.
- Your comment included offensive content including language, images, or links to other potentially offensive content.
- Your comment included non-relevant information. This typically includes a specific member repeatedly posting about non-bitcoin related topics, such as religion or politics. Please be aware, we encourage members to talk about non-bitcoin related topics, but if you repeatedly post about the same topic for an extended period of time, and our moderators or even other members take notice of this, your comments may be deleted.
- Your link is not an affiliate link.
- Your link actively contributes to the community. Please do not post links to non-bitcoin related sites.
- Your link is not shortened with a url shortener.
- Your link does not lead to offensive or harmful material such as violent images or computer viruses.
- You do not repeatedly post your link. Please only post your link once.
If you successfully completed a task according to the requirements and did not receive credit, it could be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- If you are using a proxy or external web service, your account will not be credited.
- If you provide false information, your submission will not pass the validity test, the advertiser will reject your submission, and your account will not be credited.
- If you are using a browser extension that effectively blocks cookies or an ad blocker program, your account may not be credited.
- If your web browser does not accept third-party cookies, your account may not be credited.
- If you have already completed the same offer on another site, your account may not be credited.
- If you or your geographic location have been flagged for abuse, your account will not be credited.
For suggestions and tips to increase your odds of receiving credit for successfully completed tasks, please see the next question.
By following the outline steps below, you can vastly improve your odds of receiving credit for completed tasks:
- First, verify your browser is set to accept all third-party cookies. Enabling browser cookies is very important and typically the most common issue with receiving credits. This will ensure that the tasks you complete are tracked and credited properly. Learn more about how to enable cookies for Chrome.
- Second, you should delete your cookies and clear your cache. After clearing your cookies, you should restart your browser before moving on.
- Next, if you have any ad-blocking programs or browser extensions that may be blocking cookies, you should temporarily disable them while visiting CoinTasker.com.
- Additionally, if you have anti-spyware or virus protection programs such as Norton, AVg, or McAfee installed on your computer, you should verify they are not set to block third-party cookies.
- Make sure you provide truthful information so your submission passes the validity tests many of our advertisers use before accepting submissions.
- Lastly, if you are connected to the internet via a proxy server or public connection, you may need to connect via other means if available to you.