Login / Register
Please login to view your balance

5,000 uBTC missing

How To Earn Bitcoins Fast Forums Bitcoin Bitcoin Discussion 5,000 uBTC missing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Unity 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • January 8, 2016 at 3:05 pm #6430

Unfortunately I had about 5,000 uBTC go missing from my account. I spent about 7 hours, and some money completing offers on all the task walls. I was just about to reach 5,000 uBTC to make my first withdraw, but then my balance disappeared. I sent an message to support a few days ago through the “contact us” section of the website, but I still haven’t heard anything. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Was anyone else able to get a reply from support?

January 12, 2016 at 9:41 pm #6435

Hey, I’m sorry to hear this happened. We have been experiencing a few weird complications lately (probably related to updates), and it doesn’t look like we received your email from the contact form, so we were unaware until now. Thank you for posting in here. Luckily, we can see your history, and we can cross reference your history with our partners to get to the bottom of where your balance should be. Please give me some time to look in to this, and rest assured we will resolve this issue for you as soon as possible!

January 13, 2016 at 6:17 pm #6440

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate you taking the time to look into the situation. If you need any info from me, or for me to do something on my end, just let me know. Any help is always appreciated.

January 14, 2016 at 12:40 am #6442

We’ve reviewed your account and replaced your missing BTC. We’re still not too sure what exactly happened, but we’ve had a few other issues with member profiles so we’re doing our best to resolve them one by one. Thank you for your patience.

January 14, 2016 at 1:30 am #6444

Thank you for taking care of this. I can confirm that the BTC was added back to my account correctly. Thank you very much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SUBSCRIBE!