What is the Robinhood free stock promo?
As you may or may not know, Robinhood is a popular commission free stock trading app, which has recently integrated features for investing cryptocurrency. So, you can now take your bitcoin earnings and either sell them or even trade them for traditional stocks, or vice versa! And that’s not even the best part….the best part is the Robinhood free stock promo currently being offered to all new users! That’s right, simply sign up for your free Robinhood trading account and they will instantly credit you with the Robinhood free stock promo offer, which could even be a free share of a high profile stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint with a value of up to $200.CLAIM YOUR FREE STOCK
How the Robinhood free stock promo works
The value of the Robinhood free stock promo depends on the value of the share of free stock your receive. The value of your free share may range from $2.50 all the way up to $200! Most new users report receiving free shares from the Robinhood free stock promo valued at $10 or less – but the best part is, there is no catch. Once your free stock is issued and settled (see image), you can sell it and cash out whenever you want and simply run off with your free money! So how much can you expect to get from the Robinhood free stock promo?
Here’s a breakdown of the estimated odds of receiving free stock with specific values:
- 98% chance (98 out of 100) the free stock will be valued at $2.50 – $10
- 1% chance (1 out of 100) the free stock will be valued at $10 – $50
- 1% chance ( 1 out of 100) the free stock will be valued at $50 – $200
How to claim free stock on Robinhood
Ok, so you decided you’re ready to take advantage of the Robinhood free stock promo, but now you need to know how to claim free stock on Robinhood and take advantage of the promo offer.
1. First of all, and most importantly, you must be a new member in order to be eligible for the Robinhood free stock promo. If you already have an account or have made one in the past, you can’t simply open a new account and claim the free stock. If that was the case, everyone would be doing that, so don’t bother trying.
2. Secondly, you need to sign up with a Robinhood referral link like this one (or using the button below). If you skip the referral link, your account will not be eligible for the Robinhood free stock promo offer, and you will miss out on your free share. Not to mention, it doesn’t cost you anything to click a referral link and it helps us out in the process since we get a bonus share as well! So if you want to take advantage of the Robinhood free stock promo, please user the button below to get started!
3. After you click the link, you’ll be directed to a page that presents you the Robinhood free stock promo and you simply need to click the button that says “Get Your Free Stock”. From there, you will be required to provide some basic information in order to create your account (name, address, SSN, DOB, etc.). This is all standard information and is required by law for anyone to open a brokerage account. Don’t worry, Robinhood is a reliable brokerage firm and your information is encrypted and safe.
4. Once your new account is created and confirmed, you will be asked to link a bank account, which will allow you to instantly fund your new trading account. You ARE NOT required to link your bank account in order to qualify for the Robinhood free stock promo, but if you ever want to transfer funds in and out of your trading account, you will need to connect a bank account eventually.
NOTE: Lastly, Robinhood was previously a mobile only app but they recently created a web app, so even though we recommend downloading and using the mobile app, you can opt to skip the download and simply login from your computer if you so choose. Your eligibility for the Robinhood free stock promo is not dependent on you downloading the mobile app.CLAIM FREE STOCK
Robinhood free stock not working?
Is your Robinhood free stock not working? First of all, DO NOT PANIC! Most people, when they login to for the first time to claim their Robinhood free stock promo, they visit the “free stock” section of the menu and don’t find anything there waiting for them, which leads them to believe their Robinhood free is stock not working or wasn’t ever issued. But, that’s simply not the case. The first thing you need to do is visit your profile and select “History” (see screenshot below). On the History page, you should see your free stock waiting for you with an “uncliamed” status. Simply click on it to start the claim process, which will prompt you to select one of three stock scratchers (just like a lottery scratcher). Scratch off the top layer with your finger or mouse to reveal your free stock. That’s it! If you find your still struggling with your Robinhood free stock not working, simply contact support under the “Help” section and Robinhood’s support team will help you claim your free stock promo.
How to get a Robinhood referral bonus (Additional free stock!)
Is one free stock enough to satisfy you, or are you like us and want even more free shares?! Well, if you’re like us, then you’re also in luck, because you can take advantage of the Robinhood referral bonus! All you have to do is refer your friends, family, or anyone who doesn’t already have a Robinhood account using your own personalized Robinhood referral link. The only requirement for the Robinhood referral bonus is that you do have to be Robinhood user with a verified account in order to access your custom Robinhood referral link. So, even if the single free stock doesn’t interest you enough to create an account today, this Robinhood referral bonus offer just might be the deal breaker to get you on board. Keep in mind, the only way to take advantage of the Robinhood free stock promo offer in the first place is to use another users referral link, so if you know anyone who may want to sign up you might as well give them your link before they find another one and some other user gets your Robinhood referral bonus.
How to find your Robinhood referral code or referral link
There appears to be some confusion around the internet as to whether there is a Robinhood referral code or Robinhood referral link, or both. To be clear, there is no such thing as a Robinhood referral code, but every member does a custom Robinhood referral link. In order to find your Robinhood referral code, you will first to create an account and login. After you login, simply go to your profile and click the “Free Stocks” menu item. On the next page, you will see a green button that says “INVITE FRIENDS” with a share icon directly to the right of it. Don’t bother clicking the button unless you want to import your contacts from your phone and send invites directly to specific individuals. If you simply want to grab your Robinhood referral link, you’ll want to click the share icon and from there you will have a variety of options to choose from (which will vary based on what apps you currently have installed on your device) like email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, etc. You can use any of those sharing options to share your link with friends and family, but if yousimply want to grab your Robinhood referral link to save somewhere and hold on to, you’ll want to find and select the option that says “copy to clipboard”. From there, you can simply paste your link anywhere to save it, whether it be in a digital notepad, an email, or you can even just paste it somewhere and write it down on a piece of paper. The format of you r Robinhood referral link will look something like this: